Thursday, April 18, 2013

My experiance with the iPad mini...

My first tablet was my companies tablet which I was in as a mlm representative. I liked it but it was extremely slow and that's what I hated about it. It would glitch up sometimes and even freeze, it was so annoying. in a matter of two in a half months I decided I wanted to sell it but ended up giving it for free to my mom. I was thinking about getting the new updated version of the same tablet from the same company, but I did not want to risk it. Instead I wanted to go with the super popular iPad mini models. I went on a crazy hunt for it! I wanted the 16 GB black model. I rode my tiny messed up bike in the rain to wal mart but after finding out they only had 32 GB I decided to try my luck at target. I couldn't afford the 32 GB ( i work for minimum wage $8/hour give me a brake). And after all that work target was dry on the 16 GBs. So I waited for the weekend and got it from the apple store. Right  when I got home I opened it. I was impressed with how sleek and light it was. The graphics speed was awesome and I stayed up all night getting my email on their and downloading apps. The apple App Store was much more better than google play. It had much better apps and the ones I wanted that are not on google play like chess.com, clash of clans, battle nations, infinite blade, and last stand. And after about 2 weeks I discovered the most amazing iPad mini feature ever.... SIRI!!! She has an answer for almost anything and I was so impresses with how well she heard me, ever word was precise not like the skivi for android where she can't even tell me the weather... Overall the iPad mini has a lot of competition from kindle, and nexus. But I am proud to say the iPad mini is the reason why I am an Apple Fanatic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment